Short or long, we all love our hair, don’t we? Hair condition plays a vital role in styling your look. And at some point, we start having fear of losing them. Hair fall has become a concern among us. If you’ve been experiencing hair fall, keep calm and follow these home remedies stated below.
1. Natural Oils
The easiest way to reduce hair fall is to apply natural oils on your scalp. Coconut oil, Olive oil, and Castor oil are highly known for preventing hair loss and hair thickening benefits.
* Pick any one of these oils and gently massage into your scalp with your fingertips from root to tips.
* Leave it on overnight.
* Alternatively, leave it on for 45 minutes and wash it off with your regular shampoo.
Maintain regular usage of these oils to promote hair growth.
Note: It’s really tough to remove castor oil because of its heavy texture. While using castor oil, make sure you add any other oil with it.
2. Onion Juice
Onion is a rich source of sulfur which helps in hair growth and controls hair fall.
* Chop one onion finely and squeeze out its juice.
* Apply the juice on your scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes.
* Now rinse it off with your regular shampoo and let your hair air dry.
Use this remedy twice a week to see the results.
3. Aloe vera
Applying natural aloe vera on scalp and hair is one of the best ways to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
* Take 2 tbs of aloe vera in a bowl.
* Add 1 tbs of coconut oil and 1/2 tbs of honey.
* Mix it together and leave it at least for an hour.
4. Egg Mask
Egg mask is one of the most effective home remedies for dull hair. With high levels of proteins, zinc, sulfur, iron, phosphorus, and iodine, it’s one of the most amazing masks you can apply on your hair for thicker growth.
* Crack open 2 eggs.
* Eliminate the yolk and apply the egg white mask on your hair.
* Leave it on for 15 minutes.
It will look shinier and healthier instantly. By using regularly, it will help in reducing hair fall fast.
Being a rich source of nutrients such as vitamins A, B, and C, calcium, potassium, iron and phosphorus, potatoes are an amazing natural remedy.
* Take one 1/2 cup of potato juice.
* Add a teaspoon of honey, a little bit of water and 1 egg yolk.
* Mix it together.
* Apply this on your scalp and wash it off after 30 minutes.
6. Lemon Juice
Being a great source of various nutrients like vitamin C, B vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, antioxidants and folic acid, it’s a power-packed remedy for hair growth.
* Mix 1 tbs of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
* Apply this mixture evenly on scalp and hair.
* Leave it to stay for an hour and wash it off with your shampoo.
This remedy can be repeated only once in every week.
Note: Make sure the time shouldn’t exceed more than an hour (Folic acid may cause negative reactions).
7. Vitamin E Oil
Filled with antioxidants, vitamin E oil fights the free radicals. It helps to increase the blood circulation in the scalp.
* Massage your scalp with vitamin E oil and leave it overnight.
* Wash it off with a mild shampoo the following day.
Biotin is well known and famous for hair growth. Biotin is also known as vitamin B.
The major reasons why it is good to use for hair growth is that –
* It stimulates growths of your hair and prevents hair fall.
* Produces keratin in the body.
* Increases elasticity of hair.
* Protects your hair from becoming dry.
* Biotin promotes thicker hair so that your hair can appear fuller and healthier.
Feel free to give it a try because hair is the reflection of you and you’re beautiful. Don’t forget to share this with your friends and loved ones on Facebook and other social media sites. Stay tuned and BE TAJWARAH.